About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

WHAT'S BEHIND DOOR NUMBER 2?

     This exhibit is too funny to not share with you. Plus, I couldn't really find anything in the news that really made me chuckle the way this article did. So, did you ever want to walk through an anal cavity? Good! Neither have I, but if you did want to, you'd be able to in Japan at the Karada no Fushigi Daibouken, which translates to "The Mysterious Great Adventure of the Body." It's a science exhibit that lets you enter the human body through the anus and learn something as well. Enter at your own risk! Can you imagine walking in through the anus as it emits a gas that smells like a fart? That would be amazing!

     I'm not going to lie. I think I would walk through it. The exhibit, which is put on by Tokyo TV, lets kids explore the intricacies of the human body from the nose to the nethers, and learn about gross stuff, such as where poop comes from. The best thing would be seeing chocolate churning in the stomach area as if it really were poop. According to the video below it looks like a lot of fun. The exhibit only runs in Japan until August 22. So if you're in Japan, check this out. If not, here is the video:  

No comments:

Post a Comment