About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WEIRD SCIENCE

     Before I tell you what this photo is of, do you remember when I wrote about the Ashley Madison hackers a few weeks back? Well, all of you cheaters deserved what you got yesterday. I'm guessing that we'll see the divorce rate grow a little in the next few weeks.

     Now, that I got that out of the way, today's story is one of those "WTF"-moments. I could tell you right off the bat what this is a photo of, but you might throw your breakfast up and stop reading the rest of this blog. So, you'll just have to learn what it is by reading.

     So, a British woman was shocked when doctors discovered a mass on her ovary was actually her "unborn twin" that had been growing inside her for her entire life. Yup! That's a photo of her "unborn twin." 45-year-old Jenny Kavanagh was worried she might have cancer when doctors spotted a 10 cm mass growing in her left ovary and warned her that it could rupture and kill her. Kavanagh was horrified when surgeons realized the mass was her undeveloped, unborn twin that had grown inside of her since birth - complete with a face, an eye, tooth and long black hair. (That is what is pictured! You're welcome!)

      Kavanagh said, "It's difficult to describe how I felt when I saw it. I felt shocked, very scared, horrified and it felt like an alien was inside me." Medics discovered the growth after Kavanagh, who is from Twickenham, south London, had an ultrasound when she went to have a contraceptive coil implanted. After tests proved inconclusive, Kavanagh then had a three-hour procedure to remove the mass five years ago at The Mediterranean Hospital of Cyprus, where she lives now. 

     Kavanagh said in an interview, "It is possible that there were twin embryos and one enveloped the other. The fact that it had long black hair just, just like me, a face, with one eye and one baby tooth, makes it more believable." The mother of two admitted she has never visited an OBGYN, but had no problems with either of her pregnancies. She continued, "If I'm honest, I did feel sad when I first saw it, because of the size and weight of it, it had already been likened to a baby. But I try not to feel sad about it. I try to remember that it had no heart and no brain. And that it would have almost certainly killed me if they hadn't found it and removed it.

     Kavanagh, who has since made a full-recovery, said her mother was also upset by the revelation and said, "She saw it as her unborn child, and my unborn twin." The whole thing is kind of sad, but also kind of gross. As I said earlier, chalk this up to one of those "WTF"- moments! Here's a weird question though; if you had sex with Kavanagh, while she still had her twin inside of her, did you technically have a threesome? Don't blame me! It's the way my mind thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment