About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

POOP SMEAR

     I'm not sure why I think this is so ridiculously funny because it's kind of sad. I mean all who know me, know I write about poop. That's just what I do. So, this story should be no different, only the woman involved suffers from a mental illness, which makes this story pretty sad. 

     Anyway, an unnamed Connecticut woman who smeared poop all over her naked body and trashed a motel room before begging police to shoot her has been hospitalized for a mental evaluation. The woman allegedly stripped off all her clothes and splattered herself in her own excrement inside her Motel 6 in Windsor Locks last Thursday. This story might have been a bit more disturbing if it was a Westin or a Hyatt or something, but it doesn't shock me that it was at a Motel 6. 

     Police were called to the scene and when she saw them at her door, she sprinted out the door and away from the building as she clutched small dog. She ran into a nearby Subway restaurant naked and covered in poop. I'm sure that Subway shop owner was ecstatic about that! Now, he had to sanitize the whole shop because of the poop that might have fallen off her body as she ran in. The distressed woman locked herself in the bathroom as officers arrived and tried talking her into coming out, but she refused. 

     Police finally managed to barge their way into the bathroom, where she lashed out and tried to kick the arresting officers and repeatedly asked them to shoot her. The puppy was also caused some pain as she'd placed it between her thighs and started to squeeze, but the officers eventually managed to free the pup, wrap the "incoherent" woman in blankets and remover her from the eatery. 

     The woman was loaded into an ambulance and taken to the hospital for evaluation. So, I'd like to say that my mom is doing fine. Just kidding! The current condition of the woman is unknown at this time, but what the hell? Something must've happened to this woman to really make her react like this. I mean who would want to smear poop all over themselves? I get scared to even drop my phone in the toilet after pooping, let alone smearing it all over my naked body. There's definitely something not right upstairs, which makes this story a sad one. Sorry if I ruined your day!.....Not really!

No comments:

Post a Comment