About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, June 8, 2015

WHEELCHAIR ORGY

     Yup, I'm back! I originally wanted to rant about airport and flying etiquette, but I felt I would just be wasting a blog because some people will never get it. I just got back from Las Vegas for a Conference and some people are just so unaware of people around them and are just so rude. Like I said, it would be a waste to rant about it because the rant would go nowhere and people will remain assholes.

     Therefore, I bring you something that might bring a smile to your face because it has to do with sex. It may even be one of sex's final frontiers. In what could be the first of it's kind, Toronto will host an accessible orgy for disabled people. No, you read that right. An orgy for the disabled. 

     The "Deliciously Disabled" sex night will take place in a theater in the Canadian city. The capacity for the evening is 125 participants and open to disabled and able-bodied people. Admission costs $20, though caretakers can get in for free, and there will be an interpreter for the deaf and space for about 20 wheelchairs. I can't believe this is really a thing. 

     The orgy is the X-rated idea of disability awareness consultant Stella Palikarova. The 35-year-old said she thought of an orgy after becoming fed up with people assuming there must be something wrong with her libido just because she is in a wheelchair as she has spinal muscular atrophy. She went on to say that she also thought about an orgy because those who organize orgies do not cater to the disabled. She said, "The naysayers are just subconsciously hating the fact that people in wheelchairs are having great sex, better sex than a lot of people are having. By making this party accessible , we are saying openly that people with disabilities are sexual beings are not only in more conventional ways." 

     Fellow organizer, Andrew Morrison-Gurza was more kinky saying, "A wheelchair can become just a biog sex toy." What the hell? The orgy is set to take place on August 14 at the same time Toronto is hosting the Parapan Am Games, a multi-sport event held every four years for athletes with physical disabilities. I guess it only makes sense for the orgy to happen during this time period. This is insane! And they call Las Vegas the City of Sin? Then what the hell is Toronto for pulling this off? I will say, however, in a disturbing part of my mind, I kind of want to see the video of this. Am I the only one?

No comments:

Post a Comment