About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I'M LOVIN' THIS!

     It always cracks me up when the elders get pissed and become vigilant. In this case, I'm not sure that this old guy was wrong, but except for the fact that maybe he should've let law enforcement handle this situation. Let's see what you think about it. 

     So, 68-year-old Howard Carl Wilson of Winter Haven, Florida, got pretty serious and may have even suffered from McRoad Rage when he was sitting in line at the McDonald's drive-thru and a woman just cut him off and skipped the line. Wilson was allegedly caught on camera punching the passenger of the impatient car in the face. I'm sorry, but if someone cut in front of me, while I was waiting on that miserable line, I, too, might have gotten pretty physical with the person who cut in line. That is just wrong. 

     According to police, Wilson freaked out after the vehicle drove around his truck at a Winter Haven McDonald's at 11:20 pm Saturday night. Thinking he was being cut in line, Wilson got out of his truck to confront the vehicles occupants. He opened the passenger door and allegedly started yelling racial slurs (I'll let you guess which ones those were) and curse words at Brittani Thomas, the passenger, who at one point in the video footage shows him punching her through the open window.

     The person filming the altercation also filmed Wilson's license plate and contacted the police. Officers turned up at his home, where he initially claimed he was only out of his car for 15 seconds. Then he was showed the clip, where he admitted the situation was much more than he'd recalled and that he felt "it was like a road rage incident." Wilson was arrested and charged with simple battery and booked at the Polk County Jail, but was released soon after. 

     Here's what I don't understand. If the person filming the incident saw that the couple cut in front of him, why wouldn't they record their license plate as well? Clearly, Wilson only did what many of us wish we had the balls to do when someone does wrong to us. I don't think that he was in the wrong here especially if they, indeed, cut in front of him in that miserable drive-thru line. Like I said earlier, I might have done the same if I were in his shoes. I would have at least had words with them, if it got physical, then so be it. At least, I would have gotten my point across that you can't cut in a line where people have been waiting a while. So, was Wilson wrong? 

Take a look at the video below: 



No comments:

Post a Comment