About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WHAT A WAY TO DIE...

     I'm really not sure what to make of this story because two really bad things happened. First, a couple was found dead, butt naked in a bathtub next to a gallon of vodka. Second, the couple wasn't even married, so there are some pretty pissed off other halves. Let me explain what happened and you let me know what you think. 

     So, a mailman found a 66-year-old woman and a 58-year-old man naked and dead in a Brooklyn apartment bathtub with the water still running and an empty gallon of vodka nearby. Alicia Wieczorkiewicz and Jacek Crockiewitz (okay, seriously with the last names!) were facing each other in the bath in a Greenpoint apartment when they were found at about 1:50 pm on Sunday. The postal worker had been making a special delivery on a Sunday to the Nassau Avenue dwelling said Izzy Doumah, who manages a deli across the street. He said the mailman came out shouting, "Call the cops! Call the cops! They're dead in the bathtub! They're both butt naked in the tub!"

     Doumah said that the two were not married and that Crockiewitz's wife showed up at the home later in the day. He said that she was crying and was really upset, but she was also pissed because she just found out that her husband had been cheating on her. I'm sorry. Call me an ass, but that part of the story made me chuckle a little bit. Doumah said that Wieczorkiewicz played scratch-off lottery games, liked to drink and lived alone. Apparently, she was a home health attendant who took care of an older woman and she was always a happy person.

     A spokesperson for the medical examiner's office said the causes of death are pending further examinations. There was no criminality suspected just yet. Okay, I told you the story. What the hell? I guess we have to wait and see what the coroner says to come to our own conclusion. I just feel bad for the wife who found out her husband was cheating on her and was dead in a bathtub, butt-naked with some other woman. I have nothing else to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment