About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, October 10, 2014

LISTEN TO THE SOUND OF MY VOICE....YOU'RE GETTING SLEEPY...

     I really wanted to write about the guy who claimed to have the ebola virus while on a plane from Philly to Punta Cana, but with my future bride flying out of Philly today for her bachelorette party, I didn't feel it was appropriate. Besides, this story is so much funnier!

     So, apparently, an amateur hypnotist from the state of Washington is being accused of having sex with a woman while she was in a hypnotic state. THAT IS HILARIOUS...But also a bit creepy! Kevin Christian Geyer pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in a Benton County Superior Court to a charge of indecent liberties.

     According to court documents, the 25-year-old hypnotized the woman on June 4 at his home in Kennewick. He reportedly used hypnotism several times in the past to help her with her problems (and apparently to help him with his problems of not getting laid.) One news source reported that the woman told police that she had vague images of Geyer sexually assaulting her and later found evidence of it on her clothing. Um, ew? She said that when she confronted him about it, he responded by apologizing to her. WHAT? If I hypnotized someone and then banged them, I would never own up to it. Deny, deny, deny! What a moron! 

     All kidding aside, I guess if I found out that my fiancee was violated by a hypnotist, I'd be pretty pissed off. Then again, why would any women go to an "amateur" hypnotist alone? That's just a big red flag for trouble. In fact, if I had the power to hypnotize people, I think I would be in a lot of trouble. Not so much in the sex aspect like this guy, though. I would use it to my advantage to gain power....But that's a whole other blog post to write about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment