About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

RAT-TAT-CHILI?

     WARNING -- I hope all of you ate your breakfast before you read this because this might make you vomit. It seems McDonald's is not the only one with a rodent problem. 

     It turns out; a diner in Cape Coral, Florida, says that he believes he found a rat head in a bowl of chili last week at a Golden Corral Restaurant. Yup! A rat head! The photo inserted here even makes me want to vomit. 

       Billy Wilson usually eats at the restaurant once a week, but not anymore after getting this unappetizing ingredient. Wilson said, "The first bite I took out of it was a crunch and at the time, I was like maybe, you know, sometimes you get a hard bean inside of chili." Um, no! I've never eaten chili with a hard bean in it. Wilson went on to say that he immediately spat out what looked to him like a rat's head with curly ears and a snaggletooth. It's almost like, although he was eating dinner, he immediately lost his lunch. 

     Wilson said, "When I seen it, I just went into the bathroom and threw up. Ugh, I just couldn't get the taste out of my mouth. It was just nasty!" Wilson would call the manager over to his table, who inspect the ingredient and nonchalantly said, "Wow! That is a rat!" So, he proceeded to take some pictures of it, moved it around a little bit, but according to Wilson, the manager was just as horrified as he was. 

     Although Golden Corral comped the entire meal, Wilson still felt queasy. How can you blame him? Rats come with diseases. The next day, Wilson went to a hospital emergency room and was treated for gastroenteritis. Doctors gave him some meds for nausea and muscle spasms. The worst part is that Wilson has a phobia of rats, so this could be the worst thing to happen to the wrong person. That would be like me finding a midget's head in a bowl of soup, though, that can never happen since it would be too big for the soup bowl. 

     Anyway, The Golden Corral said, "While we continue to look into the matter, we have been unable to confirm the alleged incident at our 410 Andalusia Boulevard location. We remain committed to delivering high-quality food and guest experience in a clean and safe environment." Thank you, standard PR answer. I mean the manager was right there and I'm sure there is surveillance footage of the incident. Either way, this is nasty! I've never stepped foot into a Golden Corral and after seeing this story, I doubt that I ever will. Then again, I've heard stories about KFC cooking rats on accident in their deep fryers and I've still eaten there. You know, what? It's five-star restaurants from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment