About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

POT DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR....THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT!

     Have you ever wanted your pot delivered right to your door? I mean that's even if you've touched the stuff. I know that I don't. Anyway, what if you can order your weed from an iPhone app? Wouldn't that be awesome? 

Well, say hello to Nestdrop, a new app for iOS and Android phones that is designed for medical marijuana users. It actually allows users to order the green stuff and to have their "medication" delivered right to their doorstep. Nestdrop app actually went live today in L.A., where medical marijuana is legal and plans are underway to bring it to other parts of the country with medical marijuana dispensaries. 

     First, the app must confirm that the user has permission from a doctor to obtain medical marijuana by uploading a photo of a doctor's recommendation and their Medical Marijuana ID card. Once they've been approved, they can order all sorts of "kind" buds, edibles and even THC concentrate right from their phone. A delivery man will then bring it right to their door within an hour of the placement of their order. 

     To be honest, between this, pizza delivery, call girls, Gamefly, Netflix, and the Drizly app, which lets you order alcohol delivered right to your door, you really have no reason to ever leave your house again. Am I right? Now, all I need to do is somehow get one of these Medical Marijuana ID cards. I mean, not me, a friend of mine. Needs to get one. I give this new app two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment