About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

ME SO HORNY....

     I always wondered how people funded their  backpacking trips through countries. Some just throw some clothes in a back pack and leave with the money they have in their pockets. We have a friend who actually does this in Asia and I think it's insane. The thing is, I highly doubt that our friend does what this girl does to get by when she's backpacking.

     This Chinese backpacker has sparked some outrage by offering bang men in every city she visits so she can fund her trip. Am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with this? Isn't it survival of the fittest at this point? 

     Anyway, this is 19-year-old, Ju Peng, who is being labeled a "prostitute" and "sex tourist" after she revealed her plans to hook up with "temporary boyfriends." She reportedly took to the micro-blogging site, Weibo, in her search for men who are "good looking, under 30, taller than 1.75 meters and, of course, rich." The teen, who is believed to be from Shanghai, wrote, "They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous. In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention and a chance to show themselves off in the company of a truly beautiful girl."

     Peng is a little full of herself. Don't you think? I mean, she is cute and all, but that was her selling point? Does it really sound like she's offering sex in her post? It sounds like she might be just offering companionship for a night. I don't know. Maybe I'm just that naive. Peng, who claims to have already traveled across eastern China, said she had run out of cash to pay for the rest of her trip. She says, "It is sort of like hitchhiking. It's nothing to be ashamed of." If she is offering sex to these guys, it's clearly not like hitchhiking! But who am I to judge? If this is this is the way she wants to travel, I say let her! Why is everyone being so judgmental?

     Peng's brazen plan has not gone down well in China, however, with many calling for her posts to be deleted and for her to be arrested for prostitution. I still say, who cares? If this is the way for her to fund her trips, let her. Hey, there are scam artists and thieves out their doing the same exact thing as she's doing. The only thing she is doing differently is that she's putting it out their publicly and asking people for money rather than scamming them out of it. How is this any different than people who do the crowd-funding sites? So, you may get a little sexy time out of it. Big Deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment