About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

STILL LOVIN' IT?

     Who doesn't like McDonald's breakfast? Yeah, it might kill all of us one day, but we're still "lovin' it!" Anyway, how much would you love it if you found a dead mouse in your coffee? That's what happened to Ron Morais of Fredericton in New Brunswick, Canada. 

     According to Morais, he always takes the lid off of his coffee to get his last sip of coffee, and this time when he took the lid off, there was a little bit of a surprise in his coffee cup and it was a dead mouse. The disgusted customer added that the mouse had been in the cup for a while and left some droppings in the drink. 

     A co-worker of Morais was with him when he made the disgusting discovery. She said, ""Oh my God, there's a mouse in my coffee,' is what he says. I turn around and look at him. The first time I looked, I actually looked and it's real, he's not joking." McDonald's issued a statement that the local public health organization and pest control company investigated the franchise and found no evidence of a pest problem. The company said it would investigate further and cautioned people not to jump to conclusions, which obviously is public relations 101. 

     Morais said that he wants to talk to Mickey D's officials to discover how the mouse appeared in the coffee. Though, he's disgusted by what he had to ingest, as any normal human being would be, he is keeping a good sense of humor about it saying, "I mean, hey, you. I'm here. And I'm in better shape than the mouse is." 

     This complaint couldn't come at a worse time for the fast food giant, who just launched a public relations campaign to combat complaints about the lack of quality food McDonald's is serving. They've been releasing a series of videos under the "Our Food, Your Questions" campaign that intended to address rumors such as pink slime in the burgers and if the company uses real meat. 

     But back to the mouse thing; I'm not sure that I will be able to ever eat breakfast at McDonald's ever again...Or at least drink their coffee from the McCafe. I'm sure not all McDonald's are dirty, but this vision of a dead mouse in a drink is stuck in my brain forever now. Then again, who am I kidding? McDonald's is always good in a pinch when you have no time to make breakfast. I'm sure I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment