About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A TEEN WITH A PENIS REDUCTION?.....WHAT?

     When I first read this story, I thought what is this world coming to? A teenager wanted a penis reduction? Yeah, right! If he did; he's a moron! Then, as a I read on, I kind of felt sorry for the boy because it sounded like he really needed it. I might not have done a thing if I had this kid's problem. Maybe a little shave off the sides of the shaft, but let's see what you think.

     So, surgeons in Florida have given a 17-year-old boy what is being called the "world's first" penis reduction surgery. Is that right? There's never been one of those before? Anyway, the teen came to the doctor's office complaining about his penis being "too large for intercourse," which is something I do often. The doctor always slams the door in my face for some reason. The teen went on to tell the doctor he was unable to play sports or even wear most clothing without his phallus showing through the fabric. Is this kid nuts? No pun intended. Some guys my age would call that a blessing when their phallus is showing through the fabric. Some wives (like mine) will also call that a blessing! 

     The boy's penis was 7 inches long (not bad), but had a circumference of 10 inches. This is where I start to feel bad for the boy. His penis was 10 inches...around, which kind of makes his junk look like a mayonnaise jar. So, then I started to think about myself walking around with a mayonnaise jar in my pants and then I really started to feel bad for this young man.

     The shape and massive size of the penis was the result of his sickle cell anemia. Irregular blood cells would block penile blood vessels and lead to swelling and priapism, a long-lasting and painful erection. Rafael Carrion, a urologist at the University of South Florida, who treated the patient, said, "His penis had inflated like a balloon." This happened to the boy three times since he was 10, which "progressively led" to a deformed penis.

     Carrion said he couldn't find any precedent for penis reduction surgery and his team ended up opting to slice along the patient's circumcision scar, unwrap the skin and then remove chunks of tissue from each side. He also added that the teen is "very satisfied" with his newly shaped penis, which is still "generous" in size, but now more standard in appearance.  I need to ask my fellow men out there. Would you have done the same? Or would you have just let it go and walk around with a mayonnaise jar in your pants. My question to my women readers is would that even be pleasurable? Ten inches in circumference sounds like that could be a bit painful. I mean I'm more a Coke bottle kind of guy. A mayonnaise jar might be even too big for me to even walk around with. Then I wondered if a penis like this would effect a man like gigantic boobs effect a woman. Women have back problems when their boobs are too big. Do men get hernia problems? Just a thought.     

No comments:

Post a Comment