About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

OOPS! PULL THE SHADES DOWN NEXT TIME!

     I never understood the whole cheating thing. If you're going to cheat, why bother committing yourself to someone? Maybe I'm just cut from a different cloth, where I was taught cheating was bad. Before I met my wife, I was in a 10-year relationship, where I never wandered off. I can't say the same about my ex, but that's a whole other story. Did I look at other women? Sure? And I still do! Last I checked, I'm still a breathing human being. Will I ever act on it? Never because I committed myself to this woman for the rest of my life.

     That being said; two New Zealand workers were caught having sex in in their office by a pub full of patrons who watched, took photos, videotaped and even Tweeted the public sex show. One Tweet even read: "Congrats to the gentleman who made a deposit at Rabobank this evening." The wife of one of the workers been crying "non-stop" since the romp became public. The encounter between the two colleagues at Cristchurch insurance company Marsh Ltd. was photographed and filmed by scores of people at the busy Carlton Bar across the street, who then posted the images online, which has since gone viral. 

     One source said the man was a manager at the company and was married with children. His devastated wife was no longer speaking to him and had been crying since she learned of the sordid affair. The woman, who was a lower employee on the totem pole probably looking for a raise (well, it looks like she got the raise!), was newly engaged and has since deleted her Facebook page. Neither the man nor the woman was at work the next day. Calls to their office lines were answered by colleagues and the man wasn't answering his cell phone. Wow! Some journalists went as far as trying to call this guy on his cell phone? That takes some serious balls. 

     A spokesperson for Marsh Ltd. said that this was "an internal" matter and wouldn't comment on the situation. One Facebook witness posted alongside photos of the man and woman, "Opposite the Carlton Bar where the whole pub knew about it and was watching, while they were totally oblivious to it. And afterwards celebrating with wine." Marsh Ltd. did say on Monday that an investigation in the matter had been launched. 

     Company chief Grant Milne said in a statement, "Marsh is very disappointed by the conduct of the two colleagues at our Christchurch premises. The inappropriate actions of those individuals are not representative of the many professional colleagues we have at Marsh." Wait a minute! Didn't they say this was "an internal" matter and didn't want to comment? That sounded like a comment to me!

     It is understood that the horny couple thought the tinted windows in the office would stop anyone from looking in. I guess the joke was on them, huh? Sometimes when I'm in New York City and I see office building lights on, I have a tendency to take a look in hopes see something naughty happening. No such luck yet on that, so these guys hit the jackpot! One witness stated, "Everyone knew about it! The band that was playing at the time stopped because everyone else was more interested in watching the couple. We all had a good laugh. It was the highlight of the night. 

     The fate of the unnamed lovers is not yet known. Personally, I would allow them to keep working there. They're living in their own personal hell now with him having to figure things out with his wife and she has to figure things out with her fiancee. The only punishment at work I would make to them is that I would take his managerial status away and I might put her in the mail room or something low like that. Again, I just don't get the cheating thing. Is it worth the hurt you cause other just because you can't control your animal instincts?   

No comments:

Post a Comment