About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

ROYAL 'NUDE' RUMBLE

     Those who know me, know I am a rabid WWE wrestling fan. I've been watching since the days of Hulkamania and through The Rock and Stone Cold eras. Even today, though I don't think the WWE isn't what it used to be, I still find myself tuning in on Monday nights to watch Monday Night RAW. Basically, I still know all of the wrestlers and the storylines. I guess I still love the product that the McMahon family puts out there for us. 

     Now, there is a new star in the WWE named Seth Rollins and when I say star, this kid is one of the top guys in the industry right now. He's on every one of their televised shows and in the main storyline in the WWE right now. The last thing this kid needs is controversy in his life right now because his life is good! Fans love to hate him and that's a good thing when you're a WWE Superstar. Just look at The Rock. Fans started out loving to hate him chanting "Rocky Sucks" at live events. Now, he's one of the biggest action stars in the movie industry.

     Anyway, back to Seth Rollins; so, a social media melee broke out between WWE newcomer, Zahra Schreiber and Rollins' fiancee, Leighla Schultz yesterday afternoon. Naked pictures of Rollins and the WWE Model and developmental wrestler, Schreiber, surfaced on several social media accounts in what appears to be an accident or a hack followed by a revenge post from Rollins' scorned lover. 

     First, a nude selfie of Schreiber, who's a wrestler for WWE's developmental branch NXT, popped up simultaneously on Rollins' Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. The pic also appeared on the WWE's website, which automatically picks up posts from wrestlers' accounts. Soon afterwards, Rollins' fiancee, Leighla Schultz, retaliated by uploading naked photos of the former SHIELD leader's naked body...penis and all....on her own Twitter account, and wrote "Zahara?" misspelling the name of Rollins' alleged mistress. 


     Before Monday, Schultz hadn't tweeted since December 2013. She also wrote several posts on a friend's Facebook page mocking Rollins and quoting things he may have said to Schreiber, such as: "I hate my life and my fiancee; I just wanted to run away with you." All of the photos as well as Schultz's tweet and Facebook posts, are now deleted. (But if you'd really like to see them Click HERE.) 

     Once the pics disappeared, Rollins tweeted on his account: "I would like to apologize to all the WWE fans and my family and friends for private photographs that were distributed without my consent." Rollins did not mention how Schreiber's pictures surfaced, but I think it's pretty obvious! It's a shame too because his fiancee is way cuter than this Zahra chick. To be honest, who really cares? As long as it doesn't effect the storylines that he's in now, but as Triple H and Stephanie McMahon would say, "This was not BEST FOR BUSINESS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment