About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

THE SMALL PENIS PARTY?

     Believe me, it wasn't my intention to write about the penis two days in a row and it wasn't my intention to write about a small penis party on Chinese New Years. The stories just fall into place that way and God has one hell of a sense of humor.

     So, anyway, for those of you who have small penises; it's not a big deal anymore! A group of men in England, who are of slightly smaller stature in one area than the average guy, are planning to hold a party to support one another on their small, but important issue. The "Big Small Penis" party, as they are calling it, is being organized by 48-year-old Anthony Smith, who encourages other men to talk about and become more accepting of their situation. He said, "I think it's really important to maintain a balanced sense of fun. That's why I'm creating a celebratory party. I've got various thoughts on what is good and what is a bad small penis joke. And I do think humor is a great healer. So, I'll just say 'keep laughing.'"

     Smith admitted his fully erect penis measures up to about 4 inches, but he's been open about his struggle for the past few years and even released a comedy poem about his situation called Shorty. He said, "If 6-inch as an average can truly be believed. Someone here in this room is twice the size of me. If you can do your algebra, already you will know. Four inches is the maximum my dick will ever go." Poor guy! 

     It was finally speaking about his perceived problem to others that finally helped him feel better about it, which is funny because this is how I became more open about about shitting in my pants. I wrote a book about it called S**T Happens after I realized I wasn't alone. Maybe I should create a shitting in your pants party?

     Smith went on to say, "My life is so much easier now that this issue is in the open. For me, one brave step, one very small brave step can change completely the shape of your life." Male attendees will pay a little less than a dollar per inch of their manhood to attend the party, which is also open to women. I'm not sure opening it to women is a good idea because these men will become the laughing stock among the female community. 

     The average length for men is about 4.7 inches to 6.3 inches, but many men feel insecure when they see pictures on the Internet of much larger sizes or boasts from friends. Smith said, "You very often read that 5-7 inches is average and that's a broad range. People walk away thinking that 7 inches is average. It isn't. I wrote a poem in the first place partly inspired by the fact that one of my friends also told me that they suffered anxiety. They were 6 inches. There's absolutely no reason for them to (suffer anxiety). A lot of what I'm doing is talking to the average man and saying it's perfectly fine." 

     Smith has been married for 17 years and said the love of his supportive wife helped him become comfortable with his body. He said, "Women tend to say things they think will make a guy feel better, 'It's not small it's big' or they'll just say, 'It's fine, don't worry," but the guy will think, 'I know it's not fine, I know it isn't big.' I think openness and honesty is the number one thing, if a woman sees a guy who is under-average she should say, 'Yes, it is under-average but that's not what is important to me." Yeah, okay! That will happen! Women here in the States want a man who can satisfy them. If they say that size is not important to them; they'd be lying! Anyway, good for Anthony Smith and his band of small penised men standing up for themselves. I have nothing else to say on this matter. For once, I am speechless!   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter. The 'Poor guy.' comment in it is enough to make the party worth having.

    ReplyDelete