About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DATE BRANDON SCOTT WOLF

     I'm sure based on my headline, many of you are asking yourself, "Who?" Don't worry. I have no clue who this dude is either. He's just a guy trying to find love. Everyone knows trying to find love online can be difficult when you are just one of millions actively seeking a partner. Not to mention, what is the success rate of actually finding love using online dating?

     Anyway, this guy, Brandon Scott Wolf has found a way to increase the odds in his favor. He's created DateBrandonScottWolf.com, a dating website where he is the only dating option.....Brilliant! The website claims to be "America's Number 1 Online Dating Site for Brandon Scott Wolf." I am literally dying as I type this. 

     Women interest in dating the 25-year-old Brooklyn-based bartender and comedian simply need to create a profile and write an essay between 500 and 1000 words about "an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to adulthood within your culture, community or family." I think that's a pretty interesting topic and question to ask a prospective date. 

     In return, Wolf promises to be the perfect partner for a woman seeking a serious relationship, which he defines as "being able to lay on a couch together while wearing pajamas and watching 'Bob's Burgers'." So far, Wolf has received more than 45 applications including one all the way from India, but he's cautiously optimistic he might find lasting love from one of the applicants. He says, "Only half of them seem real and a quarter of them seem VERY real." 

     Since Wolf is a known comedian who contributes jokes to the "Weekend Update" segment of "Saturday Night Live," you are forgiven if you're not sure he's even serious because neither is he. He says, "People have asked me, 'Are you serious? Is this a joke?' And my only response is 'I'm not even sure.' There's a part of me that's hoping someone is going to get this 100 percent, and won't catfish me, and then I'll ask them out on date." I have to be honest; there's a part of ME hoping Wolf does find love this way because whether it's a joke or not, it takes a lot of balls to pull something like this off. There has to be some woman out there who has to see that. I guess we'll see! Good luck to you, Brandon Scott Wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment