About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

F**K A** MORON!


     I still don't understand what possesses people to do what they do sometimes. Don't people realize that social media has become the norm in our society? Do people really think that co-workers and upper management aren't using social media because they are typically older? Guess again! Upper management is even using social media to stalk their employees. Wait till you hear this story, even though, I think upper management handled this just right if you ask me. This girl is a moron!

     So, a Texas teen was fired from her job at a pizza shop before she even started because she complained about the "fuck ass" gig on Twitter, as she called it. First of all, what the hell is a "fuck ass"? The last time I heard that phrase it came out of my mother's mouth when I was a kid because she was so pissed at me, every curse word known to man came flying out of her mouth. What was this girl's excuse? I have no idea what a "fuck ass" even is. Anyway, the teenager, who was only known as Cella on Twitter, was getting ready to start her first day at Jet's Pizza in Mansfield, Texas on Saturday, when she tweeted that she was less than thrilled about it. On Friday, Cella tweeted along with seven thumbs down emojis, "Ew I start this fuck ass job tomorrow."

     The best part about her tweet was the shop boss, Robert Waple, saw her message and swiftly booted the rookie pizza maker. See what I mean? They're always watching! In this case, it was a good thing that Waple was watching because his response was priceless. Waple, who hasn't used his account since 2009, responded to Cella's tweet with "@Cella And...No you don't start that FA job today! I just fired you! Good luck with your no money, no job life!" He explained that he would have preferred to call her to give her the axe, but since he wasn't in the office, the tweet would have to do. If you ask me, the guy is a hero for firing her through a tweet!

     One of Waple's current employees snitched on Cella and showed the manager the tweets. He also tweeted that the teen was hired to work the registers, take phone orders, make subs and salads, and eat free pizza. I have to say that it sounds like Waple might have dodged a bullet by firing this Cella girl because it sounds like he would have had his hands fill with her from a manager's perspective. He then asked, "How hard would that have been?" It sounds to "fuck ass" to me! I still don't even know what that means.

     Cella didn't seem to take the news too hard: "I got fired over Twitter," she tweeted later in the day with three laughing emojis. What a moron! Other Texas teens said she dodged a bullet because the job isn't as cushy as Waple made it sound, they tweeted. One former employee tweeted, "That was literally the worst job I've ever had and at one point I was dropping pizzas in hopes of getting fired!" There was no comment from Waple regarding these tweets. All I have to say about this is that kids today are way too attached to Twitter and Facebook. I mean, why must everyone know your business? So what you have to start a "fuck ass" job today? Why do you have to post it? Keep it to yourself! It's no wonder why our unemployment rate is so high. People are just dumb! I love using social media as much as the next person, but don't let it ruin your life. This might have been just a pizza job, but can you imagine she tweeted this working for some Fortune 500 company? She would never work in America ever again and a pizza job might be all she would be able to obtain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment