About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

BOOB MITZVAH.....MAZEL TITS!

     Okay, okay, I know I said in yesterday's blog that I might slow down on the teacher-student sex stories because they're all the same. The good news is today's blog has nothing to do with a teacher or a student, nor is it the same type of story you've read in my blog before. It's actually quite interesting and my perv readers will wish they were a 15-year-old Jewish boy after they read this. 

     So, let me introduce you to 32-year-old Lindsey Radomski. She's from my favorite state of Arizona and she's the recent recipient of some brand new, nice and firm breasts. That's cool, right? Well, not so cool because Radomski was busted after she got wasted at a Scottsdale bar mitzvah, showed off her boobs to a group of unimpressed peers and then got rowdy with a bunch of boys. Yup! This stuff never happened to me when I was a teenager!

     Radomski, got her peep show started by flashing about five adults during Saturday's party with about 100 guests. When she was scolded not to expose her lovely lady lumps again, she tried exciting a group of "juveniles" by the pool. The drunken yoga instructor later let seven underage boys ages 11 to 15, fondle her brand new jugs in a bedroom, while most of the guests had gone home or fallen asleep. She also, allegedly, performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy who was last to leave. I have a question, though, since I am not too well-versed with my Jewish culture. Isn't a bar mitzvah a celebration for when a boy becomes a man? Well? It seems to me that Radomski had done her part in turning a bunch of boys into men including the one she gave oral too. Am I wrong? What's the problem here then?

     Sgt. Ben Hoster said, "It's definitely an odd case. We've never seen a case like this before. You have an adult and you have so many juveniles. We're just concerned for the kids." Really? Just wondering how many kids were harmed in this dealing? If anything the boys got an amazing show and it was probably the best bar mitzvah they'd ever been to. So, where is the concern? They got to see and touch live boobs? Now, that they're men, they need to get used to it anyhow! Anyway, Radomski later told police she was too intoxicated to remember what happened during the wild night, but she did admit to flaunting her new boobs. She was arrested on Tuesday after the teen's parents reported the incident to the police, where she was charged with sexual conduct with a minor, sexual abuse and indecent exposure. 

     I have to be honest, though many of you won't agree with me, I don't see any wrong in what Radomski did. I put myself in the mind of a 15-year-old and I would have been in heaven. Yeah, she's not the best looking, but she had new big boobs and she was giving out oral. Who cares what her face looked like? Once again, she might have gotten away with it if those five little Jewish boys would have kept their mouths shut! The boob flashing might have just been passed off as a drunk chick having a good time at the party. I guess this is why I hate writing about these stories now. It's because these teenage boys piss me off! Just keep your mouth shut! You got to mess around with an older woman. Why would you tell your parents? Kids these days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment