About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, March 27, 2015

SEALED WITH A KISS....IN THE VAJAYJAY?

     Today, I was a bit torn as to what I wanted to write about. There was a story out of India where a couple was caught having sex on a motorcycle while crossing a bridge. The story actually had pictures to go with it, which really gave me that itch to write about it. Then this story rose it's ugly head and it was game over!

     Some of you will love this one! So, a jealous South African husband decided to pour super glue into his wife's vagina after becoming convinced that she was sleeping with her uncle. WHAT? First of all, ouch! Second of all, ew! The 45-year-old man allegedly locked his 40-year-old spouse in the bedroom of their home, or hut, in the village of Ngwamtila, near Bushbuckridge. 

     The husband reportedly pointed a machete at his wife and ordered her to strip naked. After threatening to chop her head off if she didn't obey, he forced her to open her legs to apply the super adhesive to her genitals. She told one news source, "I looked at him with horror and tears streaming down my face. I don't know what would make a man who loves a woman to do that to her." Um, I know! You banged his uncle! 

     The victim/wife managed to remove some of the glue following the sickening attack, but she was left scarred for life and believes that the pain she now constantly suffers means she will never be able to have sex again. Oh, well! I guess that means no more cheating either! I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for cheaters, whether it's a guy or a girl. Rather than cheating, just leave the person. Why stay with them and hurt their feelings when they find out? Trust me, they always find out! If you ask me, this cheating wife got what she deserved just as much as those guys who got their penises cut off for cheating. It's the same thing! They won't be able to have sex anymore and neither will this cheating whore. 

     Anyway, the husband fled after the March 2013 assault and has never faced charges. The woman with the sealed vajayjay has finally told her story, two years after the attack, in a bid to track down her husband so he can face justice. She told the News, "I wanted to press charges, but he fled and has not been seen since the incident. I am scared that he might back anytime and remove my head." Trust me, honey; you can never have sex ever again. He got his revenge. Your husband is not coming after your head especially because your head is the only way you can ever enjoy any kind of sex again. Revenge--accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment