About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, March 6, 2015

UGLY PEOPLE NEED NOT APPLY

     So, I was on this dating website and I received this message saying, "It's for the betterment of beautiful people around the globe." Then I got kicked off. Okay, before I get into trouble with my wife, I'm only kidding! I was not on any dating website, but this did happen to 3,000 members of an exclusive international dating website on Thursday. They sent a message saying "It's for the betterment of beautiful people around the globe" to more than 3,000 members they gave the boot to for "letting themselves go."

     BeautifulPeople.com's co-owener Genevieve Hodge said in a statement, "This may sound harsh, and it is the most difficult part of managing the business. We take no pleasure in removing members, but it is a necessary evil in order to maintain the beautiful community and our prized business model." Here's the funny thing; most of the "former beauties" that were sent packing were from the U.S.

     Reasons for their immediate removal were weight and what they called "graceless aging," according to Genevieve's husband and co-owner, Greg Hodge. He said, "Letting unattractive people populate the site would compromise the very concept for which BeautifulPeople.com was founded." I guess he's right. I mean, why call it BeautifulPeople.com if you're going to allow frumpy looking people use the site? 

     The free website, which boasts more than 80,000 users, first launched in Denmark 2002 and took off in the U.S. and U.K. in 2005. The site prides itself on being a network for "REAL beautiful people who actually look in real life as they do online." Well, that's what their tagline on their website says anyway. Apparently, stunners can only gain access to the site if their good-looking peers vote them in base on photos and short profiles. 

     The recent rejects were told in a ruthless email to "try their luck" on a dating site for "ordinary people." The message also encourage them to reapply "when they are back to looking their best." BeautifulPeople.com said free mentoring from volunteer beauty experts would be available to those who wanted to rejoin. So...What do I think about this? I think Genevieve and Greg Hodge can take their little website and 80,000 insecure users and shove it up their uptight asses! I feel bad for the 3,000 people who were rejected. Who the hell are these Hodges to tell someone they are ugly? To me, a "beautiful person" is someone who is beautiful on the outside as well as the inside. If you ask me, Genevieve and Greg Hodge, should delete themselves as well because they are pretentious people who are ugly on the inside and the site is supposed to be for "beautiful people." This is why I really can't stand people in general! So, have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment