About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, March 30, 2015

I MADE YOU BROWNIES, DAD.....

     Today's story reminds me of something that happened back when I was still young and stupid, as opposed to being just old and stupid now. When I was younger, a friend of ours told us he would never smoke pot, but if we found a way for him to eat it; he would try that. As I said, we were young and stupid! So, we told him done! My friend and I went out and bought an eighth of an ounce of marijuana from our local drug dealer friend and a box of brownie mix. Yes, we made our friend pot brownies for a party that was happening later that night. He agreed to eat them as he said he would. He ate one and told us he felt nothing. Then he ate another one and told us the same thing. From what I heard, he ended up eating like eight brownies because he claimed he didn't feel anything, but in actuality, we all know what happened, right? After eating two brownies, the munchies set in without him realizing it and he got hungry. In his mind, they were just brownies because he was feeling no effects. Soon, it hit him like a ton of bricks and soon he was complaining about chest pain and how he was dying. After we calmed him down, he finally slept it off and all was good in the world again. Oh, yeah....That friend is a Police Officer today. 

     That story being told; maybe you'll see why this story brought me back to that memory. So, a Michigan father thought he was having a stroke and was hospitalized after he unknowingly chowed down on his daughter's pot brownies. The terrified 58-year-old at several of the marijuana-laced treats that had been left out at his Independence Township home on Wednesday morning. The father started suffering hallucinations and dialed 911, telling medics that he had "no idea" what was happening to his body and mind. Fearing that he was seriously ill, he was rushed to St. Joesph's Hospital in Pontiac for emergency treatment.    

     A police officer told a news source that the father thought he was having a stroke. Police started to investigate and the man's 17-year-old daughter soon confessed to cooking the brownies with marijuana. She said she'd left them out because she didn't think anyone would touch them. Not for nothing, but I would be pretty pissed if I made a batch of cookies or brownies for a party and someone in my house ate a bunch of them. I think the father was definitely wrong here. He should always ask before eating! What if she put ants in the brownies as part of a science experiment? Then he just ate a bunch of ants! I think I would have preferred the marijuana. 

     The father was later released from the hospital and made a full recovery. The brownies tested positive for marijuana and the girl now faces drug charges. That's ashame! The police officer said, "She's not going to get it light." That really sucks! All because the father couldn't keep his hands to himself. Then again, it was in his house. Since they were laced with pot, the girl should have hidden them better. Like in her bedroom or just not out for her parents to see them. I guess they don't make them too bright up in Michigan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment