About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, April 17, 2015

GAME OF THRONE

     Okay, this is going to be a quick and informative blog today because I have to prepare for an interview with Anthrax drummer Charlie Benante....and there's really nothing in the news that I really wanted to write about. My friends Brett and Chrissy did send me a video that's been posted all over Facebook last week regarding a Japanese karaoke contest that featured a man singing karaoke while a Japanese girl pulled on his weiner while he sang. Hilarious to watch, but I'm not sure I could have translated that into my blog. Definitely, check that out, though! And do any of us really care about ESPN reporter Britt McHenry's rant? That's a big NO!

     And as if the release of that new Star Wars tease trailer wasn't enough to make you geek out yesterday. Here's a little something for you Game of Thrones fans to make you geek out even more! Have you ever wanted to sit on that Iron Throne that Joffrey Baratheon and King Robert Baratheon have sat; now you can! Only this throne won't grant its sitter dominion over the seven kingdoms (unless you count your turds as kingdoms), but ruling the bathroom is totally fair game!

     Tim Baker, the lead designer at a prop-making studio in Los Angeles, built a Game of Thrones-themed Iron Throne toilet as a surprise for superfan John Giovanazzi, who owns an appropriately geeked-out bar in Glendale, California called Complex. Baker says, "I've never really had my work used for this exact purpose," as he gazed at the toilet made from more than 250 swords. 

     Baker added that everything was made from scratch including the toilet-roll holder, crafted out of a tastefully-fashioned sword hilt. Baker promised the throne could be easily cleaned, despite all the nooks and crannies, as it's covered in a durable marine resin. 

     The funny thing about this toilet is that someone Tweeted, "There's a line of people taking Iron Throne pics at @ComplexLA so this isn't creepy." That is pretty hilarious! I have to admit, though, I would totally take a dragon-fire dump in this thing just to say that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment