About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

IPHONE VS. ANDROID....THE FIGHT CONTINUES....LITERALLY!


     The ongoing debate among smartphone users is iPhone or smartphone. I've had this argument with my friends, my family and even my own wife. I am a dedicated iPhone user, but my wife has a Samsung Galaxy. I like what my iPhone does for ME. She like what the Samsung does for HER, yet whenever something goes wrong with HER phone, I hear, "Babe, can you figure out what's wrong with my phone?" If she only stuck to the iPhone, I'd be able to help her. Unfortunately, I'm an iPhone guy, so I kindly tell her that she'll have to Google it and figure it out herself. This happens quite frequently, in case you're thinking about switching to Samsung's product. I never have problems with my iPhone. (knock on wood!)

     Anyway, one debate in Tulsa, Oklahoma, led to a man being stabbed and knocked out. Yup! Police in Tulsa arrested a man who allegedly stabbed his roommate early Friday morning. 21-year-old Elias Acevedo and his roommate, Jiaro Mendez, got wasted in the parking lot of the apartment complex in which they live. At some point, they began arguing over which smartphone was better, Android or Apple? 

     During the argument, Acevedo allegedly struck Mendez in the back of the head with a beer bottle. He then left his roomie on the ground. Police were called to the scene after getting a report of a bleeding man stumbling around the area. They found Mendez covered in blood and he told them about the Apple versus Android debate with Acevedo. Mendez's car was found in the parking lot. Acevedo was found in the apartment he shared with the victim. He was covered in blood with several lacerations on his body. 


     Both Mendez and Acevedo were taken to local hospitals and treated for non-life-threatening injuries. Acevedo was charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon. Jail records also show he was being held for Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Did I say in the beginning of this blog that people are morons? At the end of the day, does it really matter which phone is better? Like I tell my wife, it's all preference. Whichever phone works best for you; that's the one you should be using. Don't buy a phone because it looks cool. It has to work cool too! The debate is certainly not worth smashing a bottle over someone's head. Unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment