About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

HE SAID SPIT, RIGHT?

     Normally, when I write about a high school teacher or a coach; it has to do with that teacher or coach violating the student sexually. Amidst all of this Baltimore rioting crap, this kind of absurd story came through the news wires. 

     So, this is Justin Hill, a North Carolina high school baseball coach who was recently suspended after he forced his players to spit on his face in a bizarre punishment for cutting practice. At first, I was confused as to who was being punished--Him or his player. Apparently, he was punishing his players because he allegedly became angry after nine players skipped training at Currituck County High School on April 3. I'm still confused at how spitting on him is a punishment to his players. I would have loved to spit on my coach if he asked me to. Then again, this might have been a fetish he was trying to fulfill. 

     Hill demanded his players eject their saliva onto his head at the following meet-up on April 6. It was his bizarre way of calling their tardiness "disrespectful." Oh, so basically, he's saying, "You disrespect me so much, it's like spitting on my face?" I guess it's a good thing he didn't say, "You disrespect me so much, it's like you're shitting all over me!" That would have been a bigger story about a coach forcing his players to shit all over him as a punishment. In my mind, that would have been pretty amazing!

     Hill , who graduated from Currituck in 1996, was reportedly suspended for one game. He has since returned and apologized to the players. I remember when I was in high school many, many years ago; we had a basketball coach named Chuck and he was pretty orthodox in his coaching too. During games he would throw these tantrums and yell at us during his half-time prep talk. When we were losing, which was all the time, he used to say things like "With everything that you learned in practice, this is the best that you can do? Do I look like a hooker to you? Because your fucking me right in the ass!" Can you imagine if he was like this coach and made us do that? That would be whole different blog, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment