About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

NAKED TWISTER ANYONE?

     Okay, so I received this story yesterday afternoon from three different people. Should I be worried that I might have fallen into a niche with my writing? Better yet, it's a good thing when people think about me first when they see sex stories, pooping stories or drug-related stories, right? Maybe, I need to start re-branding. 

     Anyway, let me just dive into this one because it's so good! By the way, thank you to Edmund, Hector and Jason for each sending me this story. I feel so honored! So, a Georgia mother was arrested for throwing a wild, naked Twister party for her teen daughter and her friends after her Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor ratted her out. That's right! Naked Twister! God, I miss those days. I mean....

     The crazy night began after Rachel Lehnhardt's 16-year-old texted her asking if she can bring some friends over "to party." The 35-year-old mother of five replied, "Come on, let's party!" Lehnhardt provided weed and alcohol to the partying teens at her Evans home before joining them in a game that became naked Twister. The former Mormon Sunday school teacher (that's the best part!) found an 18-year-old to have a private game of Twister with and the two snuck off to a bathroom to bang. Um, wow! I mean, he was 18-years-old. That is legal, right?

     The bridal shop employee was still horned up, so she brought her sex toys into the living room and used them in front of the group. I'm actually speechless right now and that is very hard to do. Is it getting hot in here or is it me? The sordid party then continued in Lehnhardt's hot tub before she passed out in her bed. She would wake up at around 3:30 am only to find her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend having his way with her at the "Stick-It Inn." According to the A.A. sponsor, "Her daughter 'felt guilty' because the 16-year-old boy was 10-inches long and huge (and named Tim), and if she had been able to take it, he wouldn't have needed to rape her mother." Oh yeah, that's a very good reason! "You can't fit into my virgin-sized cherry hole, so go bang my mother's gaping wide vagina!" I can see the logic!

     The boy is not facing any charges for rape because there was no evidence of rape since Lehnhardt resfuses to discuss the case. A source close to Lehnhardt did say the rape made her realize that her drinking, which she started doing when she separated from her husband in November, was a problem. The sordid party also forced Lehnhardt to lose custody of her children, ages 4, 6, 8, 10 and 16 on April 6. 


     Growing up in the Mormon Church, Lehnhardt never touched a drop of alcohol before her husband of 15 years came back from a deployment to Iraq in 2010. The party made Lehnhardt decide to go sober and four days later, she met with a woman in A.A., who she knew from her Mormon Church. She spilled the salacious details about the party and reportedly admitted to showing photos of her having sex with her boyfriend to her 16-year-old daughter. The sponsor, who "struggled" to look like she wasn't judging Lehnhardt during the tale, reported the rager to police on Friday. 

     Lehnhardt was arrested on two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was released on a $3,200 bond. According to her attorney, some of the accusations have been exaggerated, but he never said what was exaggerated. I'm sure she still played naked Twister, banged that 18-year-old, supplied the booze and weed and even banged her 16-year-old daughter's boyfriend knowingly. I'm not really sure what was exaggerated. The attorney went on to say that Lehnhardt was attempting to accept responsibility for her conduct and will do everything in her power to make amends with the public and her children and never allow conduct like this to be repeated. I have to admit, though, I'll never look at naked Tw...I mean Twister the same again. I will also admit that Lehnhardt is not a bad-looking girl either. It's too bad she got herself into this trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment